View Key’s presentation from the Belmont Forum Town Hall at AGU Conference
On December 14, 2017, Belmont Forum Secretariat Executive Director Dr. Erica Key, Communications Officer Susanna Ehlers and University of Arizona Professor Barron Joseph Orr held a town hall at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting.
Key’s presentation, Belmont Forum: Strategic Opportunities for Productive Partnerships, provided an overview of the Belmont Forum’s unique approach to funding collaborative, transdisciplinary, international research.
The presentation describes the Belmont Forum and highlights funded projects, touching on:
- Belmont Forum member and partner agencies
- The Science & Technology Alliance for Global Sustainability
- Past and future Collaborative Resource Actions (CRAs)
- CRAs and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Leveraging investment
- Connecting knowledge sources
- Connecting globally with scientists, policymakers and implementers
- Building a global transdisciplinary culture
- Leveraging local knowledge
- Asia-Pacific Engagement
Click here to download the presentation and learn more about what makes the Belmont Forum a unique collaboration of international funders and scientists.